Monday, March 3, 2008

The third child...

The third child in my family is my brother, David. He painted an awesome picture of our "Old Papa" for "Papa" for Christmas. TRANSLATION: Old papa is my grandfather, Papa's dad. Below is a picture of me and my grandparents, Mimi and Papa, on my wedding day. Old papa looked alot like Papa but much more Irish and much older.
Here is a picture of papa from last year...
Here is the portrait David did of "Old Papa". It was Awesome it looks exactly like him! The crazy part is David did this from a picture because he was only 4 when "Old papa" died.
Impressive, Huh!

2 comments:

Kathryn Ragin Dungan said...

Did you figure out how to link the friends? somehow yours got unlinked on mine!!! ahhh!!! computers are crazy! glad i got to see you yesterday! I had a blast at Sam's party! Lets do lunch with Sarah and Sam next week!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Smartphone, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://smartphone-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.