Saturday, March 1, 2008

Ava and Gammie

These are some great pictures of Ava playing with her Gammie! (My mother) Ava lights up when she is around...it is so sweet!
There was a chase, a tackle, and then Gammie kept putting flowers on Ava's head!

The tackle!!!



The Chase!!!

The Funny Part!!!!
Once Ava tackled mom she realized she had gotten grass in her mouth...So, she began spitting to get the grass out...directly in Gammie's face! HILLARIOUS!!!






The Flower fest!!!






We had a wonderful time with you mom. Can't wait to see you on Monday!!
Love you BUNCHES!!!!

2 comments:

Kathryn Ragin Dungan said...

Ok I found the blog and I actually figured out how to add yours and Sarah's as links to mine!!! Now I can keep up with little Ava! I love these pictures of Ava with your Mom! Its good to see your Mom so happy!! I am so glad the Todd Family is back in my life!

The Traynums said...

I love these pictures! She is precious!!!! (They both are:) )