Sunday, March 30, 2008

Crazy fun at the ZOO!

Our trip to the Zoo was crazy fun!!! Ava really enjoyed the animals. She has been before, but this time she knew some of the animals and understood them! I truly believe that things are seen a different way when you experience them for the first time with your child. It was pure JOY to see her light up when the animals would come near us! Everything was so exciting for us both! Ava drank her "zoo cup" drink every chance she got!!!

You can almost feel her excitment in this picture!

Sam and William ran from one animal to the next. It was tough to keep up...they were having a blast!


Katie and Caroline were so sweet. Ava enjoyed actually having a girl around...she has all in- town boy cousins!!!

Snack break...Ava had cranberries! YUMMY!!!


The Elephants were one of her favorites. I think because they were HUGE to her!!!!

Check out the amusement...SO SWEET!!!

Someone's starting to get tired...

The Giraffes were cool because you can feed them right out of your hand.

The biggest challeng of the day...keeping Ava in her seat. Oh well, I'll take that any day! It was worth it!!!

Me and the "Punkin" enjoying each others company.

Almost completly "Pooped",
But not yet ready to go...

This would be the "CRAZY" I was talking about!

Sarah's mommy madness face! Real cute Sarah, real cute!!!

More standing up...


Henry loves being tossed around...the consequence of having an older brother! Look at that adorable face!

More drink....this eventually made it in her lap....at least we were headed to the car!

She was one happy baby...

The Happy Henster made two happy babies!!! That alone makes going to the ZOO worth it!!!



We had a wonderful time!!!! Let's do that again real soon!!! God's creation is so amazing! Especially, when you see it in your childs eyes while they experience it!

4 comments:

Kathryn Ragin Dungan said...

Great pictures! It looks like yall had a big crowd at the zoo! I think we should hang out sometime this week! I told sara let's get together and I want you to come too! I need some fun ladies in my life!

Andrew, Sarah, Sam and Henry said...

Ava is sooo beautiful! I'm glad I have two boys, because my girl would never live up to her beauty!!! Surely I am bias as she is my niece and Godchild, but what a looker! Don't worry Chris, she has at least two cousins ready to help you fight off the suitors! I sure do love you guys and I love all the wonderful memories our families are making together. We are truly blessed to have each other.

Jennie said...

Ava is THE cutest! The zoo is Carlisle's FAVORITE. We will drive over ANYTIME to meet you. Please let me know the next time you are going. We would just love to see y'all!!

Paul, Lauren, Witt, and Nash said...

Hi Anna!

What fun pictures, looks like the zoo was a blast! It is amazing all of the simple things that we celebrate once we have children and the incredible joy that is experienced in those sweet and simple moments. Thank YOU for sharing your lives and for being transparent. It sure does bless me.