Thursday, February 21, 2008

Kid Crazy!!!

Sarah and Henry "Chillin" with us at Leaping Lizard!

Today Sarah, my sister-in-law and I met Martina my other sister-in-law at Leaping Lizards. It is this awesome place for kids to run around and go crazy. It has everthng a kid (or the occasional parent) would want to play with or on! The parents can join in...which is fun, fun, fun, and exhausting too!Our niece Brianna was so cute hugging on the big baseball. I am sorry to say most of my pictures from this adventure did not turn out...SORRY!

Ava had a huge fasinaction with the toy fruit! Everytime I would find her to get a picture she was eating it...nasty! It might not be a fasination; it might be that my very small, (19lbs) little angel likes to eat. However, it is not good to let the "little ones" suck and chew on the things that 5 billion other children have been handling during cold and flu season...But she is so cute trying and trying to eat that fruit!!! Here she is trying to peel the Banana. Not that, that has ever stopped her from eating it!!!

Again, studying why the peach won't give in...
Now moving on to the veggies!!! Can't say mommy didn't teach her to love fruits and veggies!!!
Ava loved every minute of jumping with Aunt Martina!
Today, was one of those days that being a Mommy almost makes you feel guilty for being so blessed. Ava is beautiful and I cherish every minute with her and her daddy! To see the joy that she experiences from just the smallest things is so INSPIRING! I love this job.

1 comment:

The Traynums said...

Great pictures! Ava is soooo cute!
Can't wait until me and Cooper can go with y'all!