Sunday, February 24, 2008

Cooper comes to visit!!!

As most of you know my cousin Sarah had a baby. "Cooper" decided that he was coming 6 weeks early....Surprise! It's like I have always said, "If you want to hear God laugh ,tell him YOUR plans." 9 months...no....how about 7.5? Luckily, Sarah and Steven are Christians, so they know how to lean on God and have a sense of humor! Therfore, Sarah and Steven and their new family are doing great! They transitioned into parenthood (with a baby in the hospital for a week) with such GRACE! It is always inspiring to see people being carried in Gods hands with such a since of peace and understanding. It is amazing how God gives you what you need RIGHT when you need it!

The ADORABLE Cooper! Finally, at 5 weeks I got to hold this "little peanut". It reminded me so much of Ava. Being a premie most babies don't give me the feeling of holding my little one...but peanut, (being a premie) brought back all the memories! They were the exact same height and weight at birth!!!

No comments: