Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Few Good Ones...

Here are some good ole family Pictures taken from December to now...
I got fussed at by my cousin (Sarah) for not having updated the blog lately. I will get back into the swing of things now that the new year is settling down.
"Fluffy bunny" and "fuzzy peach"...so cute! How is it that Sarah and I love these two so much??? They are crazy and when combined, Lethal!

Sarah my sister-in-law is a MEGA MOM!
Henry (6months) (16 lbs.)
Ava (16 months) (19 lbs.)
Can you believe they are this far apart in age???

Two of our adorable nephews!!!

Ava loves her cousin Henry...I think she thinks she is his mother!!!

"The Laughing Henster"

Ava mothering Henry again....The reason Henry looks so perplexed is because we later figured out that Ava was stuffing her food into his car seat when we weren't looking!?* There was so much Ham under his arm he could of used it for an armrest!!! Children...Ha Ha!!

The cutie cousins Ava and Brianna. I tried 4 times to get both of them with their eyes open. Obviously, NO LUCK!

I love this picture of Ava with my Grandmother Markie!

Uncle John and Aunt Wim make a great couple!

So do these two crazy lovebirds!!!!

Ava with her favorite toy from Santa. Chris and I have named it "The Princess Mobile"!

Can you feel the LOVE!!!
Hope everyone is doing well and having a great 2008!!!
Love,
The Majures

2 comments:

The Traynums said...

Thanks for the update...about time! haha :) Just kidding! You know I love you! GREAT pictures!

Unknown said...

I love the pictures! it makes me miss ya'll even more! i love you tons!!
love,
cousin katie:)