Thursday, April 9, 2009

Wait for it...

Okay, I know you feel you have waited long enough for a post, with pictures perhaps...But I am posting to say the pictures are coming! I have taken plenty! However, it takes FOREVER to upload them to our blog. So, I just haven't made the time...Ava is in such a fun time in her life that it is tough to want to sit at a computer and miss out on reading or playing with her. She just brings us such joy! Also, I guess I am dreading the patience it will steal from me, but yet wanting to post too..such a tough battle! Regardless, it must be done because we have had a ton going on and there is so much to tell, here are a few things to look out for future post on...
1. Ava broke her arm.
2. She got an adorable pink cast that we called her "Princess Arm"
3. We put our house on the market. I could talk about this FOREVER...
4. We are praying it sells, so that we can buy my parents old house.
5. We have done the Fireproof series with our church that we TOTALLY loved and grew from!
6. We have changed our accountability to GOD. THAT IS HUGE! I could talk about this awhile too!
7. Ava has had a ton of playdates, with friends and cousins...
8. We went to Walterboro for some chill time with Grandpa Marvin and Gigi at the farm.
9. We feel so blessed right now that we talk about it more than ever...there is more to this...you will see...
10. And we are headed to Alabama to see Chris's Grandaddy and cousins for Easter. Keep this in your prayers. Grandaddy is not doing very well after having some medical problems. Therefor, he is in a rehab facility for people who have just gotten out of the hospital.

I hope you all are willing to "wait for it...." because I will be posting some more on the Majures soon. We love everyone and hope you all have a blessed Easter! XOXO

1 comment:

Julie and Luke said...

I hope you have so much fun visiting Chris's sweet grandfather. Keep us posted on how he is doing. I love him AND I LOVE YALL!!!!!