Monday, June 23, 2008

"Heaven on Fripp"

Family Fun at Fripp Island!!!
These are just a preview of the beach pictures... We had such a blast! Turns out Ava is a total beach babe!!!
The deer were amazing! They were everywhere and they would just walk right up and let you feed them! Ava yelled, "DEEEERRRR" everytime we were on the golf cart and she would see one.
Look at that sweet one....I could eat her up!

Ava giving "Gi Gi" some love!
This was the view from the golf course of our house. It was beautiful!
Sam was so photo ready on the beach...I was taking pictures like crazy!

We attempted to get some shots of the kids, together, in their matching whale outfits...those you will have to see later....
Daddy and Ava on a ride in the golf cart...


Ava and Henry chillin in the dunes...This is a great age! I am loving every minute of it!!!

Dance party in the foyer before heading to the pool!


More to come....

2 comments:

Andrew, Sarah, Sam and Henry said...

I miss life in the Fripp Lane!!! I am going to leave all the picture taking to you, you have mastered it!!! I love you guys and had an awesome time at the beach. Can't wait til next year. Just think, Hen will be right where Ava is now. How awesome!! And hopefully we will have a baby Majure almost ready for his/her debut!! We love yall!!!

Kathryn Ragin Dungan said...

This is sooooo cute!!!! I love the whale dress and the pics on the dunes!!! You are so good at taking pics! I am glad yall had sooo much fun! You are so blessed to have an awesome family! Both Chris and Ava, and your siblings!