Thursday, May 1, 2008

Is Summer Here Yet?

Our lake house is so beautiful this time of year...I can't wait to experience it with the family! So much has changed since last year...Ava is going to love the water even more...she is just as READY for "Summer Time" fun as mommy and daddy!

Looking Back on......."STILL WATERS" 2007

Ava ready to swim...7-2007

Daddy daughter fun in the sun....

This would be two of the things that have changed...Sarah is no longer pregnant, and Ava isn't the baby anymore..."Baby Henry" is...


I can't wait to spend time doing nothing more than this...



"Still Waters" is the name of our lakehouse...a very fitting name. I was stubborn for years and didn't like the Lake....It took me to long to appreciate what it would be for my family. However, now I realize the blessing we have, and I really feel that it is HOME! I guess you could say..."I am ready to go home for the summer"...What a special gift!

No comments: