Tuesday, October 30, 2007

October...

Here are a few things that have kept me busy this month...
How cute is this ladybug costum Gammie (my mom) got for Ava for Halloween! You will see more of these pictures after tomorrow...
She loves everything about being a ladybug!!!


We also had the fair in town... so we divided and conquered...3times!

Daddy and his girl!

Mommy and the Punkin!

Here is Ava on the only ride she could handle this year...wait till next year!


Also, we have had football parties! Here is Julia Kososki all dolled up to support those Gamecocks!!! (I love her dress!!! It is smocked with a gamecock!)

Chris's cousins were in town to visit as well. We had a blast at a concert at the fair with them! I love it when they come and visit; they are very special! I hope we can visit again soon!!!


No comments: