Wednesday, August 29, 2007

"The Henster"

Our new nephew, Henry, came over today for me to love on him. And just an FYI my family is known for nick naming everyone! Ava is "Punkin puss" or "Mini Gina" or " Butterbean". Our nephew Sam is "Sambone" or "Samboneze". And the latest, is Henry or "the Henster". Not to be confused with Hampster. However, he is a cutie!!!!
While visiting he got a bath. He was so precious! Gotta love the days that the kitchen sink can literally wash everything!

His Mommy steals some bath time smooches!

I was impressed with how much he loved the water. Maybe it was because Sarah spend a ton of time pregnant at the lake!

One very clean and cozy baby!

Sarah and her 2nd little man!

I am so proud of how well my brother and his wife, my best friend , have transitioned into parents. Congratulations to the you both! It is a JOY to watch you raise your boys, in a Christian home, filled with love. Thank you for your influence.

No comments: