Monday, May 28, 2007

Memorial Day Weekend 2007: At our lake house on Lake Wateree with Family and Friends!

What a pretty sight....me and my "Gammie".
She is very special!

Godmother Ruthie was so much fun! She brought me a bunny outfit.

It is soooo cute!

Uncle John and I have matching red hair.
Can you tell we are related?


I love me some Aunt Lilla.
I hope I have her tan one day...highly unlikely, though, with my fair skin.


This float is so cool. I love the water!

Daddy time is PRICELESS!
I can't get enough of this man!!!
Mommy can't either!!!!!

Cousin Sam is my best friend.
No lake trip is complete without him!


Our precious, most beautiful treasure!
What a Blessing!!!!!






3 comments:

flowerlady said...

Ava is a little doll and has grown
WAAAAY too much since I have seen
her! "Aunt Harriet"

DEE&ELL said...

Anna, only you would have these pictures posted the day after you took them! You are so on top of it! We LOVE the photos! Especially the last one of Ava...She looks JUST LIKE YOU! Beautiful! We had a blast with y'all!
Love,
David & Lilla

Anonymous said...

I'm so jealous of her love of the water. "Baby Bee" screams bloody murder whenever she gets close to the water, and that includes bath time! At the pool, she just sits happily in her stroller as long as no one tries to get her out and put her in the drink!!